Skip to content
- Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds. The button is located next to the power jack. The device will reboot when you release the reset button.
- Set your computers IP address to 192.168.168.167 MASK 255.255.255.0.
- Connect your computer to the LAN port on the SonicWALL TZ.
- After the device reboots it will be in recovery mode. Connect to at at http://192.168.168.168.
- Click the boot icon next to “Current Firmware with Factory Default Settings.”
- After the device reboots, you can again connect to it at the 192.168.168.168 address. The login is: admin and password.
- At this point the device is reset to factory defaults.